The privacy of our website travelling360.eu visitors is very important to us and we are committed to its protection. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
TRAVELLING 360 G.P., with registration no. 0933E60000211901 is the so-called “data controller” in relation to your personal data and is therefore responsible for the legality of the actions we take regarding your personal data.
The confidentiality of your information is important to us, so whether you are a new or existing user of our services, please take some time to learn about our practices and contact us if you have questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can browse the pages of travelling360.eu anonymously and without providing any personal information until you need to make any purchase through our website. The only information we collect is anonymous information such as your computer’s IP address, the day and time of your visit and other similar non-personal information. We use this information for the proper functioning of our website and do not contain any personal information.
Personal data and sensitive information we collect
In order for you to complete any service purchase through our website, we collect your personal information. These items include:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
2. Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the site.
3. Information such as your email address, which you enter when registering on the site.
4. Information you enter when creating your profile on our site — for example, your name, phone number, address, profile photos, gender, date of birth, social media profiles, or your personal situation and information about your employment.
5. Information, such as your name and email, which you enter when setting up your subscriptions and for sending emails and / or newsletters.
6. Information you enter when using services on our website.
7. Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what conditions you use it.
8. Information about your purchases, the services you use and the transactions you make on the website, which include your name, address, telephone number, your email address and your credit card information.
9. Information you post on the site with the intent of posting on the web, which includes your username, your profile information and the content of your posts.
10. Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
11. Any other personal information you send us.
12. Details of your travel document where required by the service provider (e.g. airline / hotel)
13. The information provided voluntarily by you for the purpose of your most efficient service and the satisfaction of your special requests, Sensitive personal data which you may wish to provide to us in order to satisfy your specific request (e.g. access to the aircraft for passengers with mobility problems). This data is destroyed by us as soon as it is notified to the product provider (e.g. air carrier) and after your request is settled.
14. Passport, identity card, driver’s license and VISA, ESTA, ETA documents for complete reservations from us.
15. The bank account and further details about payments to and from you as well as other items of products and services you purchased from us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy. In addition to the above, you may be asked for other information, which will be used anonymously for purely communicative and statistical purposes as well as for the evaluation and improvement of our services.
Please note that whenever you are asked to provide Personal Data, you have the right to refuse. However, there are data that need to be downloaded, otherwise the requested service cannot be provided.
Use of your personal information
The purpose of the collection, use and processing of personal data that you declare on our website, is the provision of services and the supply of goods you request through travelling360.eu, for the receipt of which their use and / or processing is required.
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
1. Management of our website and business
2. Personalized site configuration for you (To register you as our customer and to personalize and improve your experience)
3. Activate the use of your available services on our website
4. Sending the goods you buy through our website via email (to process your requests, complete the transaction and provide you with the products and services you have ordered).
5. Provision of services you purchase through our website (to process your requests, complete the transaction and provide you with the products and services you have ordered).
6. Send transactions, invoices and payment reminders to you, as well as collect payments from you
7. Sending non-advertising communications
8. Send email notifications about your requests
9. Send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
10. Send advertising communications related to your business or to specific third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to it, via email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want advertising communications)
11. Providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
12. Manage requests and complaints that you have submitted or are related to your site
13. Detect and protect you from potential fraud, including surveillance (at cybersecurity level) and prevention
14. Confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including monitoring of personal messages circulating through our private online messaging service)
15. Sending information about your booking, receiving and posting your comments and reviews and answering your questions.
16. Send any modifications to your reservation made by the product provider (e.g. change of departure time by the air carrier), or due to force majeure and suggest alternatives.
17. Complete internal management, analysis and quality assurance procedures.
18. To promote our business activities in compliance with our legal obligations and to protect our business and our website.
We may use your personal data for another purpose, which will be compatible with the above purposes. We may also collect the Personal Data provided by you and other users of our website. In this case we may use and disclose such aggregate data for any purpose. The aggregate data will in no way personally identify you or any other person.
Disclosure of your personal data and third party providers.
The collection, storage, processing and transmission of personal data disclosed by users to travelling360.eu are used and processed in accordance with the applicable provisions on personal data protection and in particular, in accordance with the provisions of Law 2472/1997 and Law 3471/2006 of Greek legislation as in force.
Due to its global nature, there may be International Data Transfers
1. The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
2. The information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have corresponding personal data protection legislation with the one applied in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India. You can find a copy of these standard data protection clauses at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/international-transfers/transfer/)
3. The personal information you post on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available online worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
4. You expressly agree to the transfer of personal data described in this section.
We use all appropriate and modern measures to protect your Personal Data. Note that our company in no case stores credit / debit card details. All transactions are carried out with encrypted data for the greater security of our customers.
Nevertheless, our company is not committed to the 100% secure management of personal data by third party providers with whom we share information for the smooth processing of your order.
Therefore, when you book an airline or hotel ticket, all your personal data is automatically encrypted with a 256-bit SSL encryption code giving you the highest possible security. This means that you can be sure that the communication between your computer and our systems is private, confidential and protected.
The security of the site is confirmed by the lock indication to the right or left of the address bar. Double-clicking on the indicator can give you more information about the security certificate. Also a security sign is the letter s after http (https) in the address bar of your browser.
All financial transactions and card charges of travelling360.eu are made by the travel agency TRAVELLING 360 G.P. (EOT license no .: 0933E60000211901), which is based in Thessaloniki-Greece (36 Komninon Ave.-Panorama, 1st floor) and which issues all legal documents.
1. We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
2. We will store all personal data you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
3. All electronic money transactions on our site are protected by our encryption technology.
4. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
5. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the passwords you use, we will not ask for your password (only when you log in to our site).
Retention of personal data
1. The Module sets out the procedure and policy for the protection of personal data, which is designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the protection and deletion of personal data.
2. Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
3. Without prejudice to Article 2, we usually delete personal data that falls into the following categories and the corresponding period
|Purpose of Data Preservation||Legal Basis||Duration of Data Retention|
|Realization and successful completion of your online order||Observance on our part of our contractual obligation regarding the sale of services to you||Until the service is completed (e.g. travel completion)|
|Retention of data for your convenience in case for any reason (e.g. technical) your reservation could not be completed and you wish to repeat it||Facilitate the user regarding the realization of his online purchase. Information on the validity of the offer for which he was initially interested. We may also send you an informative email regarding the validity of the offer, from which you can unsubscribe so that the update is not repeated if it is not desired.||Up to 24 hours from the initial search|
|Maintaining contact and itinerary information||Early notice in case of change of your booking details (e.g. change of travel time by the air carrier or due to force majeure)||Until the service is completed (e.g. travel completion)|
|Maintain contact information, itinerary and booking history||Uninterrupted service of passengers regarding the fulfillment of requests for return of part or the entire amount based on the policy of the air carrier and our office||Up to 1 year from the date of completion of the trip|
|Maintaining invoices||With the provisions of par. 1 of article 7 of law 4308/2014 (Greek Accounting Standards), from 1/1/2015 it is stipulated that all the kept accounting records are preserved for the longest period of time by: a. five (5) years from the end of the period and b. the time specified by other legislation.||Up to 5 years from the date of invoice issuance|
|Retention of contact information if you choose to receive information about offers from our office (Newsletters)||Provide updates on current offers with your consent||Indefinitely unless you meanwhile unsubscribe from our list (unsubscribe)|
4. Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data.
• to the extent required by law.
• if we consider that the documents may be related to any applicable legal process and
• for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and mitigation of credit risk)
We retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary or permitted in accordance with applicable law and until you disagree with the use of your personal data by our company or until you withdraw your consent.
In case required by law or required for the legal claim or defense of our company against legal claims the retention of personal data for a longer period, our company will retain personal data for a longer period.
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.
We may withhold the personal information you request for the period permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes, or we will enable you to exclude your information from your use for advertising purposes.
By e-mail to email@example.com from the e-mail address which you have stated during your registration stating “I do not wish to receive information material”. When we are informed about which of the following issues you want changes
Right of access
Right of correction
Right to delete
Right to restrict processing
Right to data portability
Right of objection
Our competent department will process your request and undertakes to respond to you within one month from the date of receipt of the request by you. It may take more than a month to process your request. In this case, you will be notified in time and you will be provided with satisfactory explanations about the longer waiting period in relation to the foreseen conditions.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website and the purpose of their use are defined below:
|Type of cookie||Purpose of use||Duration|
|Technical||Checks and confirms that our website is working properly||Until the end of your web browsing|
|Functional||Saves your choice regarding the acceptance or not of the cookies policy of our website||1 year|
|Functional||Saves your search to repeat if you want without having to re-enter all your details (e.g. destination)||Until the end of your web browsing|
|Functional||Confirms the accuracy of the information you entered so that we can offer you the best search results||It expires the moment you complete the purchase on our website|
|Functional||It temporarily stores your itinerary for the best browsing experience||1 hour|
|Functional||Makes it easy for you to use our OnLine services||1 hour|
|Analytic||It takes into account your preferences in order to suggest you as relevant results as possible||Until the end of your web browsing|
1. in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie settings found by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and “Advanced”
2. in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the menu and removing the option “Accept cookies from sites”; and
3. In Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies if you go to the “Customize and control” menu by clicking “Settings”, “View advanced settings”, and “Content settings” and selecting “Block sites from data” below from the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer — for example:
1. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you have to delete the cookie files manually (you can find instructions at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
2. In Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom history settings”, clicking “View Cookies” and “Remove All” Cookies ”and
3. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by entering the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings”, “View Custom Settings” and “Clear browsing data” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other data” before clicking “Clear browsing data”.
Deleting all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites.
More information on how cookies work and your options can be found here
Website tracking (site tracking)
In our effort to continuously improve the design, layout and friendliness we use software to track and monitor user traffic to our website. This software does not allow us to record any personal data of the user.
firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to:
TRAVELLING 360 G.P.
GENERAL TOURISM OFFICE
KOMNINON AVENUE 36, 1st FLOOR
T.K. 55236 PANORAMA
THESSALONIKI – GREECE
For further information visit the website of the Data Protection Authority
Personal Character https://www.dpa.gr/portal/page?_pageid=33,40911&_dad=portal&_schema=PORTAL.
Last update: 20/11/2020